Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check6 Welcome from a fellow Oklahoma resident. I currently live in Weatherford, OK. I think you will really enjoy this community.

Comment

Howdy Sooner, from The Great State of Jefferson!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Check6, Belated Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation is Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome, also from Oklahoma!!

Comment

Thanks everyone. Trying the stuffed pork loin from Meathead's book tonight. Subbing Memphis dust for the rub. Hoping it'll turn out good. Did brisket Saturday and the crowd loved it.

Edit- fyi, not a good match. I think he even warned about sweet rubs in the book. Guess you can't cure stupid.
              Last edited by Check6; December 20, 2016, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here