Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master Chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Glad to have you and thanks for the support!!!!!!
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; October 9, 2014, 05:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hello Chief, Welcome

Leave a comment:

• jmeier64
    replied
    Welcome, thank you for your service. You will love it here and fit right in. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the cooks

Leave a comment:

• etcm3550
    started a topic Master Chief

Master Chief

I have used this site at least 3-4 years, additionally, I have recommended it to I do not know how many people that want to learn the "true art of BBQ". I am a retired Master Chief of the Navy (26 years). Ride a Harley Trike. I am an Assistant Professor and teach Electronics Engineering Technology at Somerset Community College in southern Kentucky...

Have a brisket going right now on a Weber Silver with indirect heat and Pecan Wood as smoke....the aroma is great...can't wait to put it on rest for an hour and then chow down..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here