Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Chicago 'burbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Chicago 'burbs

Hey everyone. Been a lurker on AR for over a year; not sure what took me so long to join The Pit, but I finally made it. Was a Weber kettle guy for 30+ years....until I bought my Primo XL Oval. Besides BBQ'ing and grilling, I love beer and have been a home brewer for about a dozen years. I also like motorcycles and have been a RiderCoach for the state of Illinois for the past 11 years.

Hoping to continue to learn and hopefully contribute.

Welcome to the Pit! A Weber and a Primo oval - to great cookers.

Comment

Welcome from southern Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Chicago suburbanite. From which Chicago suburb are you located?

Comment

• RiderCoach Lar
            RiderCoach Lar commented
            Editing a comment
            Sugar Grove

• lschweig
            lschweig commented
            Editing a comment
            Oswego

• KiloVolt89
            KiloVolt89 commented
            Editing a comment
            Palatine!

Welcome RiderCoach Lar

Comment

Welcome RiderCoach Lar from the Great State of Virginia!

Comment

RiderCoach Lar Welcome to th' Pit, glad yer here! I'm equally certain ya'll both learn, an' contribute.

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

RiderCoach Lar, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
                  Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit RiderCoach Lar! We're glad you joined.

Please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Originally posted by lschweig View Post
                      Welcome from a fellow Chicago suburbanite. From which Chicago suburb are you located?
                      Highland Park

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit RiderCoach Lar! Great to have you here, congrats on that nice Primo. I think if I ever enter into the kamado world it would be a Primo Oval XL too.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here