Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aussie smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussie smoker

Gidday mates. I really find this site informative and encouraging. I have a modified brinkman and get some good results I think as I never enjoyed real American bbq. I enjoy spit roasting. What I would like as a member is the ability to enter and maybe if Im lucky win abd receive prizes.

Welcome Craig from downunder
    Last edited by DWCowles; December 3, 2016, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Craig from downunder! Thanks for joining up, we're happy to have you.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
        1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
        2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Illinois

Comment

Welcome aboard mate

Comment

(Craig) from down under, Welome to "The Pit"! From Up Yonder! You are Now Enrolled in "The BBQ" Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
                Enjoy "The Pit"!
                Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND USA, Dan

Comment

Craig from downunder We're thrilled that you're here, and hope you find immense value in The Pit community, tips, tricks, recipes, fellowship, and other member perks like Greg Rempe's weekly "PitCast" as well as Meathead's log of interviews with pros in the barbecue world, to name a couple.

Unfortunately, due to legal constraints, the Gold Medal Giveaways are limited to USA members. Meathead outlines this, and the specific reasons why, on the Gold Medal Giveaway page:

Why is the Gold Medal Giveaway limited to US residents?

Most countries have laws governing contests like this to make sure they are honest. In the US they are regulated by the Federal Trade Commission. It cost us $3,000 to have lawyers write the rules above that put us in compliance with US law and we pay an annual fee to have the winner drawn at random by a third party. We have members in more than 20 countries and we could never afford to do legal compliance for all of them. In addition, many of the manufacturers do not ship outside the US, and even if they did, the shipping costs and customs charges are prohibitive. But there are many many other good reasons to join.
                  The odds of winning are well over 17,000:1, since we have 17,700+ members and the contest is legally open to non-members in the USA a well, whomever is aware of it and chooses to enter.

We're confident you'll find value being a member here aside from this! If we can assist you in any way, just holler!

Comment

Greetings Craig ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Craig from downunder!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, Maryland! 😎

Comment

Craig from downunder Welcome to the Pit. I'm looking forward to exchanging info and experiences with you!
                          Good Luck with the Prize drawings, your odds are as good as mine.

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here