Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from The Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from The Netherlands

Hey everyone! My name is Hugo and I'm from and live in The Netherlands. I started BBQ'ing about 4 years ago, before that I was basicly ruining meat above a grill
    I've come a long way since then! I now own 9 BBQ's among which a few UDS's and a Vault smoker. I am now a competition cooker and own a small webshop in Europe where I import some awesome rubs and sauces from the US.
    Our all time high was going to The Jack last year, awesome experience!!
    If you have any questions let me know!

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Hello Hugo, Welcome!

Comment

Welcome, Wow you went to the Jack? To compete, how cool is that. Looking forward to hearing about and seeing pics of some of your creations

Comment

Welcome Hugo, and thank you for the support! It's sure good to make new friends across the big water. Sounds like you bring a lot of experience to The Pit. We all look forward to learning from you and helping you master things you haven't yet!

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome Hugo! We'd love to hear more about your shop, competition experiences, and cookers... with pics!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here