Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from east Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevehtn
    replied
    Thanks. Will do. Thanks for all the info

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome Stevehtn! Thanks for the support. BBQ is our favorite topic too, so you're in the right place.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Stevehtn
    replied
    Just northeast of Knoxville near Jeff city

Leave a comment:

• Pork Lord
    replied
    Red Raider fan here The Burn…ah.. The Whorns…. Well it will be a battle of the dumpster fire teams when we meet in October……WRECK 'EM!

Leave a comment:

• The Burn
    commented on 's reply
    They just have to get rid of that silly orange color. As they say, if God isn't a Longhorn than why is the sunset *burnt orange*.

• Pork Lord
    replied
    Woo hoo Volunteer! Thanks to your state for helping to make Texas the great state it is too! #DavyCrockett

Leave a comment:

• Chriscrna
    replied
    Hi Steve. Whereabouts in E. TN? I'm in Knoxville.

Leave a comment:

• The Burn
    replied
    Welcome Steve. I've spent some time up in the Tri-Cities - beautiful country

Leave a comment:

• Stevehtn
    replied
    Thanks yall

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey Steve, Nice to meet you.

Leave a comment:

• Marauderer
    replied
    Hi Steve and Welcome to the "Pit Nation". You are really going to like it here. I look forward to your posts and pics.

Barry

Leave a comment:

• Stevehtn
    started a topic Hi from east Tennessee

Hi from east Tennessee

Steve from East Tennessee. Just wanna say awesome site and new forum. Looking forward to discussions of good Q, one of my favorite subjects.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here