Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Mt. Prospect IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Mt. Prospect IL

I'm excited to exchange recipes, information and techniques. My name is Brian, an avid backyard barbaquer with 18 years of screw ups, miscues and success. My family and friends think I am the best. I know better. They flatter me because I feed them pretty darn good food most of the time. Any way, glad to be here and glad to say hello.

Welcome Ohdaddy23

Comment

Welcome from SouthWestern Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you here. You've come to the right place.

Comment

They have no idea how good you are about to become. You have an army of experts at your side & me thrown in. Welcome aboard & enjoy the ride.

Comment

Welcome Ohdaddy23 ! (Brian) !!! I'm glad you've joined us, here in the Pit!
            Looking forward to exchanging with you!

Comment

Brian, welcome!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Ohdaddy23! Nice to have you here, thanks for your support. I think the exact same of myself. I notice way more screw ups than anyone else does, unless all my friends are just really polite. I think that's because I know what should've or shouldn't have happened and no on else does. We're all in this together. [cracks a beer].....

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You are in the right place to grow your cooking game.
                  Last edited by LA Pork Butt; November 19, 2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Welcome Ohdaddy23!

Comment

Greetings Brian ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Greetings from Florida Ohdaddy23

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska, Brian!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here