Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from SE Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from SE Pennsylvania

Sidney, here. Hailing from SE PA. Love the site and looking forward to the fellowship.

Welcome Sydney!!

Comment

Welcome Sidney. Where in SE PA are you? I'm in West Chester.

Comment

• sgd26
        sgd26 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Burn. We used to live in West Chester. Now we live in Morgantown.

Hey sgd! Welcome.

Comment

Hi Sidney, thanks for joining and welcome to The Pit! We sure appreciate your support.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome Sidney!… Even if ya are a yankee! :-) :-P

Comment

• sgd26
            sgd26 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks PL. Just my current address, raised on Tobacco Road in the Piedmont of North Carolina.

Ah a Tarheel! I'm a CW reenactor. Have been for 12 years now. Did you know your state fielded the most troops for the south out of any state? The numbers are 1 in 4 who fell at Gettysburg were from North Carolina. My unit is the 1st Texas Company L "Lone Star Rifles" historically raised out of Galveston county were I was born. We also portray the 20th Maine. That was a tangent…the history just flies outta me. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Pork Lord View Post
            Welcome Sidney!… Even if ya are a yankee! :-) :-P
            Hey, what's wrong with yankees?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here