Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Fuquay Varina, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Fuquay Varina, NC

I bought the book, The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling, so I got a free 90 trial. Looks like I’m hooked.
    I am an amateur on an homemade 55 gallon drum and use a refurbished, two burner Weber.
    I’m looking forward to reading and asking.

Thanks,

Marcus

Welcome from Indiana!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

marcusrench, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome aboard from Las Vegas, Marcus.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, marcusrench ! I look forward to hearing from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You can do a two zone fire on that 55 gallon ! Some of the best chicken I ever had was cooked was cooked on one with mesquite burned down to coals on one sid and half chickens gazed with a third each of butter, beer and apple cider vinegar.

Comment

Welcome aboard marcusrench! It's great to have you here and we hope to see you around often!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Charlotte!

Comment

Welcome from Norway!

Comment

• marcusrench
                      marcusrench commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Norway!

Welcome to the Pit from Colorado!

Comment

Howdy Marcus, and welcome. Some of the finest people I know live in The Great State of North Carolina!

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I know a guy from there, in fact he's a member here, in fact he's the manager here, he goes by David Parrish and boy oh boy do I wonder about him sometimes!

• marcusrench
                        marcusrench commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I know! I mean fine people.

Welcome to The Pit marcusrench! Thanks for popping in to say hello!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                      1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                      2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal (and we hope you do!) or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• marcusrench
                        marcusrench commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I did. But maybe I've made a mistake already.

Wow, thanks y'all.

Comment

Welcome marcusrench

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here