Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from AZ

Hello to all,
    If I am posting here, then I am a new member of the pit, but not new to cooking on a grill....it's just this time I am approaching the task with more purpose. Not having much opportunity to grill in the past 18 years my wife and I first lived on a sailboat 10 years and now RV full time, but have decided to hang out in AZ on a more or less full time basis, I have both the time and space to devote to serious Barbecue and Grilling. Currently using a SNS with a Weber 22.5 and considering adding a PBC to the mix shortly. Looking forward to learning in the Pit.
    Henry

Howdy neighbor! Welcome to the pit.

Comment

Welcome to the pit !!

Comment

Welcome Windquest2!!!

Comment

Greetings, Henry ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to Da Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard windquest2. Who is windquest1? You do what I always thought would be really cool, living in an RV. And then, the cats meow, seriously grilling & smoking whilst living it. Looking forward to your contribution. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit windquest2! Nice to meet you, and thank you for your support here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                  1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                  2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

windquest2 Glad yer here, sounds like a most peaceful, beautiful, minimalistic lifestyle!!! Very envious, indeed!

Kick off y'alls shoes, n' pull up to th' fire... there's many a story to be told, includin' yours!

Comment

Welcome aboard windquest2!

Comment

Welcome from Las Vegas. Glad you're here.

Comment

windquest2, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
                          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. To FireMan RV ing is great, but windquest (1) just windquest to us, was our 45' sailboat that we lived on 10 years and cruised the world. So as you can see about 17 years with just a weak gas grill that did burgers and dogs and little else. Now that we are traveling less and have a more permanent location, I got the Weber and the SnS and hopefully soon will have the PBC....so far the results have been great but I need to learn so much....BBQ Univ...my enrollment is complete .....ready for action

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here