Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy, Weber convert reconverted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit Nash !! Have fun trying out all the tips and techniques you will find on here !! Just when you think your BBQ can't get any better, you learn a new trick and it's suddenly better than the last cook..

Comment

Howdy Nash_Boro, welcome to the Pit. I'll sound like a broken record with some of the regulars here, but something I like to do with the juices left over from crutching your pork is to stream up a batch of rice and then sauté it in those juices a la fried rice. My wife insists that I do this every time. I also had the same revelation with the kettle and adding the SnS will expand that venerable old dome into a gourmet machine.

Comment

• Nash_Boro
        Nash_Boro commented
        Editing a comment
        I put some uncooked bratwurst on the direct side of the grill this weekend while smoking a brisket. I was hungry and wanted something quick. My wife grabbed one and couldn't stop talking about it. Looks like this is going to be a requirement from now on.

CaptainMike Good food tips are never a broken record !!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here