Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Florida

I would like to thank Meathead and Amazingribs.com for helping me get a better handle on brisket and the wonderful Katz pastrami recipe. I have since purchased your book in kindle format and now joined.
    I create my smokey goodness on a Traeger grill and love it. I'm interested in a second grill to use for the reverse sear on my steaks.
    Looking forward to sharing and learning.
    Cheers, Walt

Greetings, Walt ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

howdy from texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Walt!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Smokin D, You might want to Take a Gander at the Weber 22 1/2" or 26" Kettle with a S'nS (Slow and Sear), a Drip 'n Griddle Pan, and if the Budget Allows a BBQGURU DigiQ Dx-2 Temp Control but only if You have First Acquired a Good Leave In Digital Thermometer with at Least 2 Probes that will transmit food and grill temp from the Pit to the Kitchen ( Maverick 732 or 733 ) and a Good Instant Read Thermometer such as a ThermoPen by ThermoWorks for checking all Food Temps before Removing from the Grill or Oven!
            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	118
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	237454Click image for larger version

Views:	121
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	237453Click image for larger version

Views:	129
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	237455Click image for larger version

Views:	107
Size:	180.8 KB
ID:	237456Click image for larger version

Views:	112
Size:	203.1 KB
ID:	237461Click image for larger version

Views:	119
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	237459Click image for larger version

Views:	108
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	237457Click image for larger version

Views:	114
Size:	182.7 KB
ID:	237458
            Attached Files

Comment

• Smokin D
              Smokin D commented
              Editing a comment
              Very much appreciate your taking the time to show me your setup. Looks like it would be a great addition to my culinary arsenal. Cheers

Welcome aboard Smokin D! We're happy you're here! The kettle and Slow 'N Sear combo is superb for the reverse sear, and more.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome Walt from Florida. Already on the prowl, displaying your MCS. Good. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

• Smokin D
                  Smokin D commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Forgive my ignorance, but what is MCS? Cheers

Welcome. Smokin D ! Glad you're here, and, as you said : "Looking forward to sharing and learning."

Comment

Welcome Smokin D

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Smokin D. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support! I'm in the Pensacola area.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                    • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab.
                    • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

• Smokin D
                      Smokin D commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Adjusted settings so I will receive notifications, and started on the homework. Many thanks

• fuzzydaddy
                      fuzzydaddy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you Smokin D for joining!

Welcome to The Pit Smokin D Walt! Glad to have you here with us.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Walt !!

Comment

Welcome! What part of the Sunshine State do you smile in?

Comment

• Smokin D
                          Smokin D commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm just north of Tampa around the Brooksville area. Cheers

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here