Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI from Bridgeport, CT, Just joined!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI from Bridgeport, CT, Just joined!

Hi All, I'm Brad Flood, from Bridgeport, CT and I just joined, using my 90 Free Membership coupon from my Birthday present - THE SCIENCE of GREAT BARBECUE and GRILLING Book - by MEATHEAD GOLDWYN! Note:, I will be "upping" my membership to a paid one, once the Freebie expires...I may be frugal, but I ain't stoopid!!!

I've been a visitor to the site on numerous occasions, seeking advice mostly on curing meats for smoking and can honestly say it is the BEST website for anyone who values their time "working the grill" and "in the smoke"...the MEATY kind that is! When I signed on a few weeks ago and saw the advertisement for the Book, I immediately & strongly hinted to my girlfriend what she could get me for my upcoming Birthday (October 29...HALLOWEEN is the BEST Holiday of the year!). Well I must say I was not surprised, but incredibly excited and absolutely thrilled, when I received my present on the 29th!

I have posted comments, prior to joining, on the Schmancy Smoked Salmon page, including photos of my smoking beef pastrami (using Meathead's "Almost Katz's" recipe) and some pastrami salmon.

Looking forward to learning and sharing more from my Pit to your Pit...smoking, not arm!!!
    Last edited by BradFlood; November 1, 2016, 01:33 PM.

Greetings, Brad ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• BradFlood
      BradFlood commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks MB,Glad to be in the Pit with Y'all!

Welcome to the Pit!1 We are happy to have you here.

Comment

• BradFlood
      BradFlood commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You Spinaker, Happy to be here and looking forward to learning and contributing!

Welcome BradFlood . I was raised in Danbury, and my Dad worked at Bullards in Bridgeport.

Comment

BradFlood, Welcome to "The Pit"! Brad, You, are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome BradFlood

Comment

BradFlood Welcome from another newbie !!

Comment

Welcome. I am mentally preparing myself for a run at the Pastrami, so glad to have you on board.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit BradFlood. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support and happy birthday!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab.
                • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard BradFlood. It will be interesting to see you grow in the Pitology. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Howdy Brad!

Comment

Welcome to the group, Brad!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit BradFlood! Nice to see you here, we're glad you like AmazingRibs and we're sure you'll find The Pit to be your new hangout!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here