Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dale Case, former AmazingRibs stalker, now a member !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dale Case, former AmazingRibs stalker, now a member !!

Hi Everybody,

I've been checking out the site for a few months and finally decided to join.

Welcome Dale Case

Comment

• Dale Case
      Dale Case commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DW !!

Welcome, Dale Case , glad you decided to join us here in the Pit.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table.
    There is much to be learned here, so put on yer thinkin' cap, and enjoy!!!!
    Smoke on!

Comment

• Dale Case
      Dale Case commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you !!

Welcome aboard Dale Case! We're glad you joined. What cookers do you have? See you around The Pit!

Comment

• Dale Case
      Dale Case commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ! I have BGE, cheap old rusted out offset smoker and a lil baby weber kettle.

Hi how are ya! Welcome aboard Dale Case! Where ya from, what kind of gear do ya have, what kind of food do you like, oh there is so much to learn. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

• Dale Case
      Dale Case commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Fireman ! Big Island of Hawaii. Got BGE, lil baby weber kettle and cheap old offset smoker. I love see food, pretty much any food I see I eat !!

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      According to you avatar, I sea, I sea. Nice catch!

Welcome!

Comment

• Dale Case
      Dale Case commented
      Editing a comment
      Thankls Hawker !

Welcome to the Pit, Dale!

Comment

• Dale Case
      Dale Case commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You Shane !

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you.

Comment

• Dale Case
      Dale Case commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Spinaker !

Thanks Everybody, I'm happy to have found this site and all the fellow pit heads !! I currently have an Egg, and a cheap offset smoker. We smoke plenty meat including wild pig and every part of the steer I can fit in the smoker ! I've been trying to decide if I wanted to build a smokehouse to do large pieces at once or buy a really good smoker, and after reviewing the tons of smokers on the market, have decided to get a KBQ C-60 if the shipping doesn't cost more than the unit !! I'm on a Big Rock in middle of Pacific so shipping can be an issue with larger things.

Comment

Good decision, Dale ... welcome aboard!

Comment

• Dale Case
        Dale Case commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you sir ! Just waiting to hear from Bill on a shipping quote.

(Dale) Case, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
      OBTW, Run down to the Waters Edge and take a Temp Reading of the Water and Post It Daily, Trying to figure out How Deep the Snow will be!
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• Dale Case
        Dale Case commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Dan ! I'm already enjoying my classes, just trying to find the kegger party now Hahaha !! The water temp right now is a cool 80 F.. Still in the 90's in the tide pools though We gettin into winter now so no more 86 F off the beach until April/May..

Welcome to The Pit Dale Case! Thanks for graduating from stalker to member! We're happy to have you here. Congrats on the new KBQ as well

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
      1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
      2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• Dale Case
        Dale Case commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank You Huskee !! I will get started on those things.

What rock in the Pacific are you on?

Comment

• Dale Case
        Dale Case commented
        Editing a comment
        Big Island of Hawaii.

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking forward to you sharing some recipes with the Big Island twist,

• Dale Case
        Dale Case commented
        Editing a comment
        Lots of fresh fruits to make sauces/marinades with. We use a lot of white pineapple, mango, guava and Lillikoi. Probably nothing thats not already in a bottle on a store shelf though !!

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

• Dale Case
        Dale Case commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Nate !

Welcome! Joint is more fun than lurking.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here