Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing myself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale Case
    replied
    GutscranK Welcome !! I'm sorry to hear about the job man but I'm sure a better opportunity will take it's place !! Keep the head up, fire lit, and meats smokin' !!!

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    GutscranK, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
    Regarding Your Employment Situation know You are "Not the Only One"! I Had the same thing happen in 1987?
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you here.

Leave a comment:

• SmokinBBQ
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit... lots of great information here..
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Welcome from Indiana.

Leave a comment:

• GutscranK
    commented on 's reply
    Yes i do need one,but im planing to get one soon!

• GutscranK
    commented on 's reply
    As always,thx Huskee! And i did all my homework, you can be proud of me! Haha!

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit GutscranK! I recognize your name from over at the free site the other day. Nice to have you with us in The Pit, we appreciate your support. I sure hope you get the job situation resolved soon, and I too am sorry to hear of your current woes.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Do you need one to go to the US? Just curious. Been a while since I've been to Canada.

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome aboard GutscranK and so sorry to hear about you job loss. I hope another job comes your way soon. Looking forward to seeing you around The Pit!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome GutscranK

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Welcome aboard GutscranK! Like your moniker, love your attitude! Yes Francis Mallman, Meathead, Fozzie Bear, they will go down in cooking history. Long live LIVE FIRE. Enjoy the ride!

Leave a comment:

• GutscranK
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man. And ya there's resources i can use if im eligible.

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit! Do you getvany unemployment help in Canada?

Leave a comment:

• Shane Rakow
    replied
    Howdy, Guts! Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here