Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cactusron, Gilbert AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cactusron, Gilbert AZ

Hi, Cactusron from Gilbert AZ here. I've been involved in BBQ for about ten years now and love it. Started with a bullet smoker and quickly moved to propane wet smokers. I've recently added a GMG Jim Bowie pellet grill. I'm still learning it, and so far love it. I've cooked for as many as 125 people. So far no complaints from those that eat my Q, but I'm always looking to improve. I joined the Pitmaster group as I've found myself coming back to Amazingribs.com virtually every time I search on topics relating to BBQ. I figured that I can get more info by joining, and , maybe, I can help someone else. Looking forward to watching the site grow and being part of the community. Here's to good Q.

Welcome to The Pit Cacturson. Thanks for the support, and we look forward to seeing & hearing from you here. You'll like it, there are a lot of nice folks here willing to share tips & tricks and we all learn from each other.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Hello cacT, Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Cacturson - Welcome! There's a bunch of us Arizonians here (I'm in Chandler). Welcome to the pit, make yourself at home.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here