Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smokin' in North-Central Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome again GasPasser

Leave a comment:

• GasPasser
    started a topic Smokin' in North-Central Florida

Smokin' in North-Central Florida

Hi!
    I've enjoyed cooking, inside and outside, for many years. My outdoor cooking has been mainly grilling (except for over a campfire - I was active in scouting for many years) until recently. My older son (an excellent cook) introduced me to smoking/BBQing a few years ago. I've been using (excuse the affront) an electric smoker (Masterbuilt) for the ease of use with good results. But I've known for some time that to make real BBQ I needed to start cooking over charcoal. After reading many articles and reviews on this website I decided that the PBC was very intriguing. After looking at Noah's videos I was sold. I just got the cooker 2 wks ago and have already made the best chicken and ribs I've ever eaten. I found the tips listed in the PBC section on this forum very helpful!
    I have also been an avid homebrewer for about 20 yrs. Drinking a homebrew on the patio while watching the smoke leak out the rebar holes in the PBC is a wonderful afternoon!
    (some members have already commented on my screen name - yes, I am an anesthesiologist)

GasPasser

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here