Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Austin, Tx area!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the Austin, Tx area!

hey everyone, I'm Tyler from Kyle, Tx. I've been grilling and smoking for the last few years, and it's definitely a passion for me! I own a Weber performer grill, and a Weber smokey mountain as well. My next purchase will definitely be an offset smoker! I've been browsing the amazingribs website now for a few months now, and finally, I'm joining this forum. I look forward to learning new tricks and techniques, as well as trying some new recipes! Thanks everyone for your time.

Welcome snickerd25

Comment

Welcome, Tyler snickerd25 !

Glad you're here, an' lookin' forward to what you have to say.
      Lots to be learned here, as well, but then, you already know that, right?

Comment

Greetings, Tyler ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome snickerd25 from a fellow Texan! (West Texas) I sort of envy you living so close to all those Great BBQ joints in Austin! Ever tried Franklin's? how does it compare to your own??

Comment

• snickerd25
            snickerd25 commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah its really nice being surrounded by all this great BBQ, but hard on the wallet! Franklins brisket is far superior to mine, but to be fair, I've only done three in my lifetime.

Welcome from Nebraska, Tyler!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit snickerd25. We're glad you joined and thank you for your support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
              • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab.
              • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the PIT!!! Take a look at Yoder,Horizon or Lang for your new offset, that is where I have been looking. Anyway, Welcome we are happy to have you.

Comment

Welcome from Schertz, Texas! Kyle is were everything slow down...on IH 35.

Comment

Welcome from another Texan. Here's to good food, fun creating it and sharing with friends.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit snickerd25! Nice to have you here with us. Great job setting up your signature too, you've got a great pile of gear there. I think a stickburner would look great in there with that gang!

Comment

@snickerd2S, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
                        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome from Indiana....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here