Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from ORYGUN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from ORYGUN

Howdy,

Oregon Tractor Jack here. This is my first post after joining "The Pit". I have been visiting this site for quite a while and I finally decided to join. I have been using a lot of the tips, recipes from this site and I love them so I decided to really get the "inside information" from all the pros and highly talented pro wannabes, like me. Hope to learn from you all and maybe share a thing of two of my own.

Keep on Smokin'

Oregon Tractor Jack(OTJ)

Oregon Tractor Jack,
    Like you, I found myself referring back to this website often so i decided to join as you did. I, like many others and yourself, have learned so much in the last few months in regards to smoking and grilling outside that i couldn't resist joining. my first project is going to be curing and smoking my own bacon. Can't wait and i'll let you all know.

Comment

• smokinsteve
      smokinsteve commented
      Editing a comment
      You will love curing and smoking your own bacon. Just finished my second batch and there won't be anymore store bought bacon in the house. It is amazing how much different it is. Welcome to the Pit!!

• Wolverine4400
      Wolverine4400 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks steve. I plan on never buying store bought bacon again as well. thanks for the reply.

Welcome Jack!!!

Comment

Welcome Oregon Tractor Jack

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Jack. We are happy to have you here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Oregon Tractor Jack, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit...👍

Comment

Welcome, Oregon Tractor Jack !!! Glad yer here, an' lookin' forward to hearin' more from ya'! Nice Farmall in yer avatar, too, by th' way! Got a full sized pic?

We still had a Johnny Popper, when I was a lil' feller... farmin' with tricycles can get skeery, real fast!!

I fully understand now, why they had a steel seat, with lots of drainage holes!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, Md!

Comment

Welcome from the state north of you.

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska, OTJ!!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Oregon Tractor Jack. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support! Good job on setting up your signature.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                          • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab.
                          • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Oregon Tractor Jack/OTJ! Nice to have you here. Thanks for joining up with us. Greta job setting up your signature, that's a nice well-rounded collection of gear there! #unstoppable

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here