Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Y'all!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit BigHoss! Sorry for your rainy day, however we really need one of those as it has not rained her in middle Tennessee in weeks. Hope to see you around the Pit often!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome BigHoss

Leave a comment:

• BigHoss
    started a topic Hi Y'all!! :)

Hi Y'all!! :)

Steve here,
    Up in the stormy northwest today. Not much of a day for grill'n! I've been a life time griller, but don't have much expertise in the art of smoking. I was doing some research on different smokers and stumbled across this site. I've been looking at the Traegers at my local Costco but after reading reviews I'm now looking closer at the Green Mountain Grills with WIFI. It just so happens my local fireplace shop carries them at an even cheaper price. I'm looking forward to trying new recipes and meats and honing my smoking skills. I'd like to start attending some events and meeting you good folks also. That event coming to the Bahamas in February sounds like a lot of fun, I'm still trying to figure if I can make that work! Any how It's a nasty rainy day up here in Poulsbo WA, so I'm going to spend some time looking over this site learning what I can from the masters! Take it easy and I hope to 'meat' some of you in the future!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here