Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grampa from SoCal here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    grampa We're glad you're staying around. By the way, you've got a great screen name! See you around the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    replied
    Welcome! Keep on feeding them!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome grampa

Leave a comment:

• grampa
    started a topic grampa from SoCal here

grampa from SoCal here

Hi folks! Just went from freebie to full member, thought I'd stick around! I picked up "Meathead" awhile back, and was blown away - so much solid info on barbecuing and grilling! And then all the mythbusters! Fantastic! I'm afraid my collection of BBQ books have all been abandoned for "Meathead"!!! Anybody want 'em?

Our family all live close by here in southern California, and every Friday, the kids and grandkids all converge here for dinner. It's great to have everyone here, and more often than not, there's some serious BBQing going on. A couple years ago in this BBQ journey, I was apologizing to the family for over cooking the ribs a bit. My son-in-law, Adam, pops up with, "That's okay, Dad, you just keep trying and we'll be happy to eat the evidence!" They're still all eating the Q, and coming back for more!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here