Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurricane Matthew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurricane Matthew

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	229192Click image for larger version

Views:	120
Size:	201.3 KB
ID:	229191Click image for larger version

Views:	122
Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	229193 When life gives you hurricanes, it also gives you the perfect excuse to cook EVERYTHING outdoors (and reason to make a five pound barbecue meatloaf with amazing local beef that was in the freezer.). Add in some marshmallows and gradually warming beer and you've got a perfect fall evening with neighbors.

That looks like a great cook. I hope you and yours are doing well.

Comment

I love your attitude. Hope all is well.

Comment

That's what I call motivation. May your family, friends, and everyone affected make a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

Hyapat That's some great looking meatloaf and may everything get back to normal soon for you and your neighbors!

Though you've been a member for a while, I wanted to share our homework assignment post for new members in case you've not seen it before. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
          • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab.
          • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Hyapat, That Looks like an otherwise enjoyable evening! I trust you and yours are doing well!
            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Greetings Hyapat! Glad to see you're well and making the best of the situation.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here