Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

klahlum, new member, late on the intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

klahlum, new member, late on the intro

Hello. My name is Kevin, I've been following the site for awhile and finally joined in July. My family and I live in eastern ND, close to the town a movie is named after! I smoke for fun and feedback. I enjoy hearing what friends and neighbors have to say about my cooks. I'm thankful for this website and the recipes I've tried. Adults will be nice with their critiques, but when kids like what you cook, I take that as a good sign.

My current equipment list includes:

Weber 22 1/2 inch charcoal Kettle
    Weber Genesis Silver propane, (I'll throw in the caveat that its been used once in the last three years)
    Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone
    Green Mountain Grills Davey Crockett
    Weber Digital Thermometer

I apologize for making a post to the Forums without properly introducing myself first.

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you. Its good to have another upper midwestern in the Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You are good to go with cookers.

Comment

Greetings, Kevin ... welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome aboard Kevin. Wait til DanJonston see's that you are from his neck of the woods. Hey, no apology needed. We are all lowly, smoke smellin, charcoal under our nails, splinters in our fingers, sauced up faces, of cookers in this community. Glad you are with us. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! We're glad you're here. 😎

Comment

klahlum, Kevin, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.,! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! FireMan, Gave You Fair Warning, I live in Fargo ND! All I can say in My Defense is that I have lived in ND for 66Yrs Principally, My Wife Eunice Teaches English at NDSU! I will look forward to Meeting You Someday! I use Weber Kettles, S 'n S, a BBQGURU DigiQ-2 Temp Control and an Oklahoma Joe Highland COS!
              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	5.05 MB ID:	229015Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	28 Size:	523.9 KB ID:	229017Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	31 Size:	496.1 KB ID:	229016Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	11 Size:	569.2 KB ID:	229018Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	4.02 MB ID:	229021Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	3.43 MB ID:	229022Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	319.7 KB ID:	229019 Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	83
Size:	423.3 KB
ID:	229030
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Danjohnston949; October 10, 2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                Danjohnston949 commented
                Editing a comment
                HawkerXP, No Blower on My T! Naturally Asperated 20 HP Bomb! 23 T with 25 Engine and 26-27 Transmission so it has all the improvements Ford made to the "T"! Demountable wheels, electric starter and lights improved transmission w/wide brake band! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• HawkerXP
                HawkerXP commented
                Editing a comment
                I think theirs a song about you. Did you smuggle all them parts out of the factory back in 1923, 25, 26..........hehe

• smokinfatties
                smokinfatties commented
                Editing a comment
                Love the car Dan! very nice!

Welcome to The Pit klahlum. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support!

"for making a post to the Forums without properly introducing myself first." -- No problem at all. All we ask is that you smoke something (preferably what you're the best at) for all the members. There's only 16,920 of us currently. Just kidding!

Please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
              • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab.
              • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, Kevin !! Hang on, you are now entering A smoke zone and your gonna really enjoy it.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit klahlum! Nice to have you aboard the meatship. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here