Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dgodke, new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dgodke, new member

New Member, Green Mountain Grills User, maker of the Don Godke's Downdraft for Pellet Grills

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy too have you here.

Comment

Wondering how I can advertise my Downdraft here, it that allowed? www.dongodkesdowndraft.com

Comment

Welcome to The Pit dgodke. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support! Here's a link to the For Sale or Trade channel. See the first post "How to Sell or Trade an Item Here" for your question on advertising. If you have questions after reading this, let me know and we'll get you an answer.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
          • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab.
          • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome dgodke! I guess.............. l don't ..................have to ask.............what kind of equipment you have. But maybe, l got it,
            what's your favorite food? Good to have you with us. Enjoy the ride & l'm sure we will benefit from your input.

Comment

• dgodke
              dgodke commented
              Editing a comment
              Fireman,

Favorite foods; Ribs, Chicken, Meatloaf, Pizzas, Iowa Cowboy Steaks and Pork Chops

I do a host of testing grills, need Temp probes (ThermoWorks ThermaQ and just ordered their SMOKE unit, for my Downdraft I make and sell

Welcome dgodke

Comment

dgodke, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Noe Enroller in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit dgodke! Great to have you here with us. Thanks for joining up, we hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here