Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi All! New member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All! New member!

Hey guys! Hey Meathead!
    Love this site! Absolutely love reading all of the food conquests and challenges! I have a KJ classic. Bought it in spring 2016. Match made in heaven. My fave cooks so far are ribs, chicken thighs, steaks and pork tenderloins.

Welcome Nithanhyle

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you. Thank You for the support.

Comment

Thanks! I'm trying to post a photo but keep getting an error message. "The extension of the file doesn't match the content" any suggestions?

Comment

From Langley BC Canada for the record

Comment

Welcome to our outdoor cooking support group. There are way more than 12 steps! ​​​

On the picture issue, be sure the file extension is jpg. Hope that helps.

Comment

Nithanhyle ... Tips on posting pictures https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...e-posting-tips

Have you baked any pizza or bread in that Kamado yet?

Comment

Watch out for that Breadhead fella. He'll have you you throwing flour all over the kitchen. That's what happened to me ...

Comment

• Breadhead
                  Breadhead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  👌... the real question here is what is more interesting? Making bread? Or BBQ?

In my humble opinion it's a tie!!!

Thankfully I can do both at the same time because they both require LOTS of waiting for something to happen.

I'm an expert at waiting.👍

• MBMorgan
                  MBMorgan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Smiley face goes here: 😀

Welcome to the Pit! I have a BGE, so Imunderstand your satisfaction.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Nithanhyle!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Nithanhyle. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                      • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab.
                      • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Nithanhyle! We're glad you're here. For those pics that won't upload, try re-saving them as jpegs. Also, if the name of the file is really long try renaming the pic with a much shorter name.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!! We are happy to have you.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Whatever you do, don't ask or listen to anything l have to say about posting anything. Glad to have you with us. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here