Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome Joel, great to have you aboard. We appreciate the support, and we share your lack of will power in the BBQ section of the hardware store.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hi Joel!

WELCOME!

Leave a comment:

• Marauderer
    replied
    Welcome to the "Pit Nation" J. You are going to really like it here. Lots going on and I am sure you will jump right in. I look forward to your posts and pics.

Leave a comment:

• cdnichol
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit jneuman60!

Cam

Leave a comment:

• jneuman60
    started a topic Hello

Hello

Hello, my name is Joel and I too am a BBQ Addict. It all started a couple of years ago when I walked into a store planning to purchase a rib rack....I left with a BGE, accessories and a huge dent in my credit card. I have used this site extensively and look forward to learning from all the Pit Member.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here