Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit...and greetings back to exotic Manchester. ;-) Some of my fave people are Mancunians. Which reminds me...I was in Swindon one time with a bunch people at a pub... Well, as the drinks flowed, it became apparent that one of revelers didn't seem to think much of a Mancs...and stated the same. To which he calmly replied, "Well, at least I'm not a scouser and we have two GOOD football clubs." LOL

Anyway, welcome to the obsession.

Comment

• AndyBWood
      AndyBWood commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha ! I love the wit and humour of both great cities; we both give as good as we get !

• surfdog
      surfdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed!

Welcome to the pit Andy! So who is your team? City or United. I've followed the Premier League for years.

Comment

• AndyBWood
      AndyBWood commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a regular follower but has to be City when they had less money; always rooted for the underdog. Big games are something else though. My local pub has two big rooms with two live screens, City fans at the front, United in the back. Sitting at the bar in the middle is like being in the stadium !

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here