Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PaynTrain Has Arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    PaynTrain, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Eunice and I had an opportunity to see Johny Cash and June Carter live at the Bison Sports Arena on the NDSU Campus!
    They were Simply Outstanding!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• PaynTrain
    commented on 's reply
    Oh hell yes Bob Benhardt , that is an American classic, and is right in my wheelhouse!

• Bob Benhardt
    replied
    Welcome aboard! Dig your style!

Beer here as well with a lil Tequila now and again.

Check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Django_%26_Jimmie during one of your cooks.

I'll lay good money down that you will enjoy it several times.

Leave a comment:

• PaynTrain
    commented on 's reply
    Haha! That makes me more excited to be excited!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Excited about the excitement

• tbob4
    replied
    While cooking I listen to Stanford-Townsend's Smoke From a Distant Fire, Deep Purple's Smoke on the Water, Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by the Platters. After getting sufficiently hyped, I attack the food. Oh - I'm from Chico so I have to drink Sierra Nevada while cooking.

Leave a comment:

• AZRedneck
    replied
    Welcome once again Jeremy! I grew up in Memphis, next door to Arkansas. I still haven't seen you post yer address so all us Pit folks can come taste test yer first cook. I'm buying the briskets tomorrow, will grab the beer once I hit town so it's cold. We can start with a keg and see how yer cooking is.

Leave a comment:

• jharner
    replied
    Welcome to the pit Jeremy. This world could use a lot more High Tech Rednecks. Bow season opened in my area of Louisiana last weekend, did not se anything but my motto is a bad day in the woods is better than a good day at work any day! From a Low Tech Redneck welcome to the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    It's really exciting to see someone as excited as you. Sounds like ya'll are a serious hombre when it comes to dealin with the meat. I'll be excited to see your yoder. Welcome aboard & enjoy the exciting ride!

l think between the two of us we may have set a record in the use of the word excited in a single thread. That's exciting!

Leave a comment:

• smokinfatties
    replied
    Welcome sir! Cant wait to see some pics of that Yoder! I ended up going with a KBQ and now am eyeballing more stick burners! Although I think I am going to go with an XL BGE next!

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome again Jeremy!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Great taste in music too, I'm the same way. Hard rock to 80s rock to country, even golden oldy country. Only thing I can't do is angry death metal and hard core rap. Not fond of modern pop country either. I feel it's pop dressed in country's clothing simply there to make record companies money.

Leave a comment:

• PaynTrain
    commented on 's reply
    Aw man, that is one bucket list for me. I never made it to see Cash, and I need to book Metallica!!

• PaynTrain
    commented on 's reply
    Already did my homework Huskee, and am super excited to be here!

• Spinaker
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!!! We are happy to have you. I cant wait to see some pictures of the Durango in action. I just saw Metallica last month. They blew the roof off of the new Vikings Stadium.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis