Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PaynTrain Has Arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit PaynTrain! Nice to get an intro from you, sounds like you have a nice young family, nice job and nice cooker. Lots of niceness

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• Bob's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome Jeremy - with your experience you will no doubt be a great addition to The Pit - Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• PaynTrain
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I miss being in Ohio right now. Hunting is way better up there. I am heading out to deer camp Wednesday!

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Welcome!!

I'm hoping I can hit the deer woods in east Texas Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• PaynTrain
    started a topic The PaynTrain Has Arrived

The PaynTrain Has Arrived

Good afternoon brothers and sisters of the meat!

My name is Jeremy, and I am new to the Amazingribs forum, but not new to cooking. I am from Seville, Ohio, and have recently moved to Greenwood, Arkansas. I moved to accept an offer to be Senior Director of Applications, I/S at USA Truck, which is going great. Anyone that does not know what that title means, I am essentially a high-tech redneck!!

Outside my family (wife 34, son 10, daughter 5), my passions are hunting and grilling/smoking. I have had a 7 burner Ducane stainless for about 13 years, but she has not been touched in the last 7 years. That is because 7 years ago I bought a large BGE, and never looked back. I have cooked probably close to 1092 times on it thus far (3 times a week, times 52, times 7), and our favorites are pork shoulder, brisket, ribs, bone in chicken, and Guinness can chicken.

Recently, I purchased a loaded Yoder Durango, and it arrived earlier this week. I am so excited to have this weapon in my arsenal, and I intend to do some serious damage with it. I chose this grill based off reading this site in detail over the last year. Also, I just ordered the Smoke thermometer the minute I read the review yesterday. Looking forward to trying it out!

I am super excited to be a member, and am ready to grill as part of a community!

Oh yeah, and I don't cook without a beer, and choose Bourbon every other time I am thirsty. On the speakers is anything from Metallica and Alice N Chains, all the way over to Eric Church and Johnny Cash.

Thanks, and cook on!

Pictures here - http://imgur.com/gallery/6fy4Q
    Last edited by PaynTrain; October 6, 2016, 01:43 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here