Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Canada

Hello Everyone Who Knows Way More Than Me. I am from Calgary AB Canada. I have been tinkering with a Brinkman for a couple of years without much success. I recently upgraded to a Kamado Joe and love it!

So far I have done lots of ribs, but, and pizzas. This weekend is Thanksgiving in Canada, and I am going to try my first turkey. I look forward to learning a lot!

Robbie Hello Everyone Who Knows Way More Than Me. I am from Calgary AB Canada. I have been tinkering with a Brinkman for a couple of years without much success. I recently upgraded to a Kamado Joe and love it!

So far I have done lots of ribs, but, and pizzas. This weekend is Thanksgiving in Canada, and I am going to try my first turkey. I look forward to learning a lot!

Robbie

Welcome (Robbie)

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!! We are happy to have you. We've got lots of kamado folks in here. You'll be in good hands.

Comment

Greetings and welcome aboard Robbie! Calgary is a neat town ... I spent quite a lot of time there prior to retiring a couple of years ago.

Comment

Welcome aboard (Robbie). It's great to have you here and congrats on the Kamado Joe! See you around The Pit!

Comment

(Robbie) Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Greetings! I'm also from Calgary, I'm in Glendale in the SW. Great to have another one of us on board, go Flames!

Comment

Hello, Robbie hello everybody knows more than me! Welcome aboard! One of the rules is no pics, no cook. Looking forward to em. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit (Robbie)! Thank you for joining up with us, it's nice to have you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome! Make sure to get the turkey brining sooner than later!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Comment

(Robbie), Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Congratulations to You and Canada on Your Upcominig Thanksgiving this weekend! You just can't beat Smoke Roasted Turkey!
                          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here