Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TheycallmeMeat, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Another Weber User Here!
    I had 40+ Yrs Exp when I joined Amazing Ribs and The Pit! It's amazing the Improvement to "My Que" due to tips from the Members and the Moderators
    and AmazingRibs Staff! From Thermometers (Maverick Et 733 & Thermapen Classic by ThermoWorks), to the S 'n S by AdrenalineBBQCo, and the BBQGURU DigiQ DX-2 Temp Control! I don't know how I got by before having these "Toys",
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	81
Size:	413.1 KB
ID:	227724Click image for larger version

Views:	87
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	227727Click image for larger version

Views:	81
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	227725Click image for larger version

Views:	84
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	227726Click image for larger version

Views:	78
Size:	226.2 KB
ID:	227728

Comment

Welcome to The Pit TheycallmeMeat! Thank you for joining up with us, we hope you'll stick around. Congrats on the SnS for that Weber, it really is a game changer. Great food can be made indirectly on a Weber as you well know, but the SnS makes it so much easier and more efficient on fuel use too. Tackling a rack of ribs might be a bit easier than you're thinking! Here's ABCbarbecue.com's (makers of the Slow 'N Sear) rib how-to article, to customize the cook to your kettle/SnS, and here's Meathead's Last Meal Ribs article/recipe. Read through these and you'll be a rib pro in no time!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here