Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings!

Hello from Maryland's Eastern Shore. Yes, this is crab country, but spare me the jokes...I've heard them all. I joined because I wanted to help this excellent site. I just bought a vacuumed packed 17+ lb. Block and Barrel corned beef brisket at a Sysco outlet near here ($1.99/lb.), and I don't know what to do with the thing...pastrami? HELP!

Welcome TPMazz! Thanks for the support! I wont make any jokes.

Well, we all know pastrami not only tastes way better than plain corned beef, but it also gives you the chance to play aorund and smoke it! I say go pastrami, or since it's so big maybe half & half?

In the meantime, when you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Het there TP, WELCOME!

Comment

Originally posted by TPMazz View Post
        Hello from Maryland's Eastern Shore. Yes, this is crab country, but spare me the jokes...I've heard them all. I joined because I wanted to help this excellent site. I just bought a vacuumed packed 17+ lb. Block and Barrel corned beef brisket at a Sysco outlet near here ($1.99/lb.), and I don't know what to do with the thing...pastrami? HELP!
        Welcome to The Pit! No need to be so crabby

There, the crab jokes are out of the way now. lol

We're glad you're here. Please do check out the links Huskee recommends above, and get to cracking on that signature!

Again, welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post

Welcome to The Pit! No need to be so crabby
          [Facepalm]

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post

[Facepalm]

I was just getting it out of the way. Sheesh!

Comment

No one's crabby in MD right now with what the O's are do'in in the playoffs

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here