Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings!

Hello everyone,

my name is Dave and I am 50 years old and live in North East England (UK)
    I have been a keen amateur cook for several years and around 18 months ago I started getting in BBQ and outdoor cooking more seriously.

i have learned a lot over the last 12 months, via Meathead and several other guys via You Tube. I decided to start my own channel on You Tube, to help UK based beginners like myself, as I found a lot of the videos use USA products that are not always available and/or are called different names.
    I am always learning and hope to pick up tips , tricks and advice from you guys too.

Cheers!!

Cheers, Dave ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard BBQ4beginnersUK!

Comment

Welcome BBQ4beginnersUK

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit BBQ4beginnersUK ... What are you cooking on? What are you cooking that is different from what you see on this site?

Comment

• BBQ4beginnersUK
                BBQ4beginnersUK commented
                Editing a comment
                I have a 22" Weber and also just made a Smokey Joe into a mini smokey mountain (conversion) looking at getting an offset smoker next year too.

Welcome to The Pit BBQ4beginnersUK. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
              • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
              • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Thanks Fuzzydaddy
                the email address I supplied is one I use already.
                i will do my homework soon!!
                Cheers!

Originally posted by fuzzydaddy View Post
                Welcome to The Pit BBQ4beginnersUK. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Here's my gear, I got a stacker from a fellow BBQ guy here is the uk, it's a useful bit of kit. Also pictured is my conversion of the Smokey Joe.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Very nice gear BBQ4beginnersUK ! Do you have extra racks in the stacker on the Weber 22"? Oh, and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit! Great looking gear...

Comment

Welcome, Dave!

It looks like you have some wonderful toys to make great food with!

I am newish here, my dang self, an' jus' wanted you to feel welcome.

Keep the pics comin', an' yer powder dry!

Best regards!

Bones

Sláinte
                        Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 25, 2016, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit BBQ4beginnersUK, nice to have you here!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here