Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello...from central Illinois.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello...from central Illinois.

Joined up and ready to learn all I can from everybody here. Great site!

Welcome Yeti. Where in Illinois? I grew up there and I am currently located near Paducah, KY. This is a great site and the information is priceless.

Comment

• Chriscrna
      Chriscrna commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome! I grew up in Peoria. Been in Knoxville, TN for many years now.

• Gunderich_1
      Gunderich_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Little farm town off I-70 called Montrose. About 8 miles from Effingham, IL.

• TheSmokingYeti
      TheSmokingYeti commented
      Editing a comment
      Know exactly where that is. Father in law lived in Paducah for a while before he retired and moved to Florida. He was working on the river as a civil engineer on the new barge lock and dam thing. Lol. What ever it's called.

Welcome SmokingYeti! We look forward to learning from you too.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

• TheSmokingYeti
      TheSmokingYeti commented
      Editing a comment
      I will. Thanks. Yeah, I dont know how to set my picture or my bio gotta learn that. I'm usually good at this stuff but this site seems odd on my phone compared to the desktop.

Yo Yeti! WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome Smokin Yetii! Our forum software is easier to use with a computer. You may want to save the avatar and signature setup for a time you're in front of a PC or Mac.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here