Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the site

I just registered to gain access to the site which by the way is awesome. I will be 50 this week and have been passionate about BBQ and grilling for as long as I can remember. Currently own a Commercial Weber gas, Big Green Egg with BBQ Guru DigiQ DX2, On my third Traeger and currently looking to update to a new pellet grill/smoker. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Welcome jap500

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD!. We're glad you're here. Sorry, I don't have any information on pellet grills or smokers, but I 'm sure you will find it here!

Comment

Yes, buy more! Whatever it is & how many, matters not. Welcome aboard & enjoy the ride!

Comment

Man, you came primed to be a star student at BBQ U!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Lots of good info here: http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment_reviews_ratings/

Comment

The Rec-Tec pellet smoker is an awesome mean machine

Comment

Welcome jap500! We're glad you're here and an early happy birthday to you! You've got some great equipment. I agree that this is an awesome site and you'll find the people here to be even more awesome. See you around The Pit!

Comment

With your equipment you are good to go. Welcome to,the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit jap500! Thanks for joining up with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here