Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

newbie.to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie.to the site

Hey everyone, I just joined. I'm pretty new to bbq, in terms of smoking meat) but I really like it. Ive been looking in the forums for how people smoke baby backs and would like to know a lot more. Anyone steer me in the right direction?

Welcome Bucky! I just joined too...and have yet to smoke anything. From what I see, Meathead has a TON of info on smoking ribs. I think you'll find what you're searching for.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! What are you planning to smoke those ribs on? Meanwhile, I'd start here for the ultimate answer to your rib question: http://amazingribs.com/recipes/porkn...ribs_ever.html

Comment

Welcome bucky548

Comment

Welcome to the Pit bucky548 ... Last Meal Ribs is BBQ nirvana. Just follow our fearless leader's directions EXACTLY and your belts will all start shrinking and your shirts will need to go to goodwill because of the stains from all the drooling while you consume your bounty.😎👍

Comment

Welcome aboard mate!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We're glad you're here.

Comment

A lot depends on what you are smoking them on..... what's your equipment (you can put all that stuff in your account info so everyone can see it if they want to look)

Comment

Welcome aboard Bucky. You came to da right place. You paruse this site, you read Meathead's book, you conversation with the dudes & dudettes here, me excluded, you not only will be smokin babies, but you will end up smokin smoke. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome soyboy

Comment

Welcome to The Pit bucky548. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support! I agree that Last Meal Ribs are the best.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                      • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                      • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

That is an excellent idea! I will be all over that like bbq sauce on ribs!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit bucky548! Nice to have you here, thanks for the support. We wanna see pics of those beautiful baby backs you're soon going to make!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here