Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ'r from Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ'r from Philly

Hello to all! I'm Jay from PA. I'm a backyard meat pyro. Looking forward to growing my BBQ skills with all of you.

Welcome aboard, Jay!

Comment

Welcome bigbitebbq

Comment

Welcome aboard from across the river from Ben Franklin bridge.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You have come to the right place to grow your BBQ skills.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit bigbitebbq. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support! Did you decide between the Klose Pipe Smoker 20x36 and Yoder loaded Wichita 20, or did you choose another smoker?

Please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
            • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
            • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

• bigbitebbq
              bigbitebbq commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes! I ordered the Klose Pipe Smoker. By next month, my BBQ skills will reach new heights. Christmas is coming early for this guy!

• fuzzydaddy
              fuzzydaddy commented
              Editing a comment
              bigbitebbq that is great to hear. A big BIG congratulations is in order! We look forward to seeing pics of your cooks! Have fun.

Welcome...👍

Comment

And grow ye shall, welcome aboard Jay. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit bigbitebbq! Happy to see an intro from you, and congrats on the new gear!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here