Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Central Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Central Ohio

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160905_180331204.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	218914 New to the "serious" grilling game. My interest was piqued after buying an Old Smokey Electric Smoker and doing a couple batches of wings. I agonized over all the choices, WSM, PBC, gas or charcoal, etc. I ended up buying a Weber 22" Master touch with the SnS (fantastic product). I use two Thermoworks Dot thermometers along with a thermopop. I am enjoying learning as I eat. Hopefully the picture of my last attempt at ribs came through.

Welcome to the Pit! I lived in Columbus for 3 years.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit SmokeyDon59. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support! You've got some great equipment and good job on your signature!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
      • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
      • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit! It's addictive. I'm in Westerville. Glad to see another from central Ohio.
        Go Bucks!
        Jim

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome SmokeyDon59

Comment

Welcome aboard! Ever hear of Mt. Gilead Ohio? As a kid I spent many summers there with relatives.

Comment

Welcome aboard SmokeyDon. You better watch out. MCS is gonna get ya. Enjoy the ride!
                Keep the pics a coming, cool!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit SmokeyDon59! Greetings from one full state north (central MI)! Nice to have you here. Glad you like the SnS, it sure is a wonderful invention.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here