Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peterborough Ontario - New Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterborough Ontario - New Member

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say Hi and show off a couple of pics from my PBC that I have had for about a year now...looking forward to reading posts and recipes...anyone have any PBC mods that they have done? Was thinking on adding a 2nd grill grate somehow...Thanks!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150626_201230.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	218865 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150626_210707.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	218866
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160423_205539.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	218864Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160101_182354.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	218862Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160101_183247.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	218863

Hi wmarandu:

Welcome

This is a great site, you're goinna love it.

Barry

Comment

Wow, looks awesome. Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome wmarandu

Comment

Great pics! Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit wmarandu. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support! Thanks for the great pictures. I just had lunch and I'm hungry again!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
              • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
              • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome!!!
                This is a really good site for PBC or Q knowledge in general.
                I was born in Cobourg and the family used to go to Peterborough to shop because you guys actually had stores. I remember watching the locks go up and down on the Trent.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We are really glad you're here. Great food pics!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit wmarandu! Nice to have you here, thanks for the support. Check out our PBC thread for a wealth of topics on it, including mods, lighting methods, etc. Our own Jerod Broussard has a few mods listed, and so do some other members.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here