Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from S.E. WI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah, l'm all for using everybody else's equipment. And their recipes. Oh, l guess l should have told you Abom, l'm from the Middle East.
    Wisconsin that is.

Comment

Welcome from northern WI!

Comment

Cheese heads unit! LOL Um, it's ok that I'm a trasplant right? I grew up in Il. but I got better...

Edit:
        the wife just had the idea of hosting a BBQ contest here! LOL We could, we have a 3 acre hobby farm so lots 'o room...

Comment

Welcome from Greenfield, WI. Every now and then you'll see my smoke signals

Comment

Welcome Abom from southern Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Great idea Abom. I'm originally from MI, & my wife is a Minnesotan. One thing we discovered is that we are BETWEEN our families. Maybe we can get some of the flatlanders from below & we can show them a hill? And smoke & eat, & smoke & eat. Did l say smoke and eat?

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Abom! We're glad you've joined up. I'm on the other side of the big lake, but I'll watch for the smoke plumes to my SW!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here