Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from S.E. WI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from S.E. WI.

Just found this site looking for tips on smoking Brisket. I've done Pork shoulder for years, and ribs, but I'm sure this will be my greatest challenge. Anybody remember Richard Johnson's Kamado smokers? I've had a K7 for 14 years now, and while it's starting to show it's age, it works great. Not a fan of the company mind you (gone now), but I'm sold on ceramic smokers.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Abom, aboard the train to Pittsville. Just what we need, another cheesehead. You are going to love this site & what you will end up doing. And your fam & friends are going to love it to. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

A big welcome from another S.E. Wisconsinite, Racine.

Comment

Welcome Abom

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Abom. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
            • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
            • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Originally posted by ribeyeguy View Post
              A big welcome from another S.E. Wisconsinite, Racine.
              Somers here, almost next door.

Comment

I think a joint cook out might be in our near future!

Comment

Another SE wisconsin pitmaster here...Port Washington. Have grill will travel

Comment

Originally posted by ribeyeguy View Post
                    I think a joint cook out might be in our near future!
                    Now THAT would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by CurlingDog View Post
                      Another SE wisconsin pitmaster here...Port Washington. Have grill will travel
                      Been there often just to go to the Duluth Trading Store. Love that place!

Comment

welcome from Madison

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. I am from NE IL Spring Grove to be exact. I think it would be fun ifa few of us northern Boys and Girls were to form a Team and compete in an event sharing equipment and recipes.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! There are great Kamado tips here.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker Dan View Post
                              Welcome to the Pit. I am from NE IL Spring Grove to be exact. I think it would be fun ifa few of us northern Boys and Girls were to form a Team and compete in an event sharing equipment and recipes.
                              That could be fun, but I have to warn you, that K7 is 450 lbs. and fragile. It's not going anywhere! LOL

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here