Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from The Triad area of NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from The Triad area of NC

Hello all. I've been a member for almost 2 years now and finally getting the chance to introduce myself. Grew up in Richmond VA and started my first job as a dishwasher in downtown Richmond at the age of 12. Learned basic cooking skills in that restaurant and have enjoyed learning and cooking ever since.
    My wife bought me my first smoker (WSM 22.5) about 3 years or so ago for Father's Day and have been at it ever since. I have learned just about all that I know about smoking food from this very website and continue to strive to learn more. I enjoy smoking pork butts, ribs, chicken, turkey and a new favorite..brisket.
    I enjoy smoking and grilling for my family and friends, enjoying the occasional adult beverage and spending time with my rottie Walker (Johnnie "Walker" Black). Looking forward to posting some pics of my previous cooks soon and continuing the learning journey.

-Fritz

Greetings, Fritz ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome! I grew up in Richmond, lived in Raleigh, and now live in Charotte.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Well, you started off on the right foot, coming to the U of Q! Welcome from a new-timer!

Comment

Welcome Aboard from Charlotte! You'll have to come down next time we have a "Pitmasters" meeting.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Hulagn1971. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support! Thanks for introducing yourself. The photos of your cooks you posted on Show us what you're cooking!!! IV are awesome!

Please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
              • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
              • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Hulagn1971 ... Enjoy the Pit. All it takes to learn is ask a question. Those that feel they can help will. Now... About that Rotti, we have a thread to post pictures of your 4 legged buddies. Go ahead show him off.👍

Comment

• Hulagn1971
                  Hulagn1971 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks! Done and done!

Welcome Hulagn1971

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Hulagn1971/Fritz! Nice to have you here with us. I enjoyed reading your intro.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here