Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Southern Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Southern Colorado

Hello all. I've been wanting to join this group for some time and am finally taking the plunge after buying Meathead's book. I have been a griller for many years and most recently started taking a real interest in smoking. I'm looking forward to tapping into all the expertise in this group to learn as much as I can to improve my repertoire.

Welcome to The Pit geodave51. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support! What cookers do you use and do you have any favorites to cook?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
    • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
    • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Greetings from Tallahassee geodave51

Comment

welcome from indiana

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Dave ... from a little southeast of Denver!

Comment

• geodave51
            geodave51 commented
            Editing a comment
            Where about? I used to live in Parker. Loved it until the city grew past me. I had a beautiful Weber Kettle grill in those days. Loved it.

• MBMorgan
            MBMorgan commented
            Editing a comment
            geodave51 - East of Parker Road about a mile north of Hilltop. Overlooking one of the holes on what was probably called Canterberry Golf Course when you were here.

Welcome from Wisconsin.

Comment

• jharner
            jharner commented
            Editing a comment
            Y'all put it on my Tigers Saturday

• ribeyeguy
            ribeyeguy commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL, didn't we though? Completely unexpected but I have to say I enjoyed it.

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Work on this site & your repertoire will be the size of a libary (pun intended, l always wanted to write the mispronouncing of the word & now l have done it). Most of all, will be the fun you have. Welcome aboard & enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome geodave51

Comment

Welcome to the pit...👌

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit geodave51! We're happy you've joined up, thanks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here