Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Alabama

Howdy folks, Chris from Fairhope, Alabama here. I look forward to hanging out on the forum.

Im 50 and married with 2 girls. I'm a conservative Christian (most of the time!) and blessed to live on the beautiful gulf coast of Alabama. I am an avid saltwater fisherman and hunter I love to cook anything on one of my grills/smokers but I guess my favorite would be baby back ribs. Have a GMG Daniel Boone pellet Smoker, a large BGE, and a Primo Oval XL in my lineup! I enjoy using each one of them.
    Last edited by Mossy34; September 1, 2016, 09:40 AM.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Howdeeeeee Mossy! Welcome aboard! Quite a line up you have there, you are really going to enjoy this ride on this site, especially if your favorite is "babies". Wonder what you think of Lilly's Big Bob Chicken? I love em.

Comment

• Mossy34
        Mossy34 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lilly is one of my BBQ heros and the Big Bob G's chicken and white sauce is a favorite.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Howdy from Texas!

Comment

Welcome aboard Mossy34. We're glad you joined! You've got some nice cookers. Love baby back ribs too. I'm just east of Pensacola. See you around The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Mossy34! It's nice to have you here. We appreciate your support. Stay dry!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
            1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
            2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Oh, that's a very fine area you live! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You have some great equipments!

Comment

Welcome Mossy34

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here