Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray from PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray from PA

Hello everyone! I'm excited to share and learn using this new service from Meathead and crew. I've learned so much from Amazing Ribs, I'm glad to be able to give a little bit back in token of my appreciation. I will soon be opening a restaurant in western PA, hopefully by the end of August. My restaurant will be called Tuff's Smokin' Grill and I'll feature BBQ (using FEC 120), burgers, and specialty dogs and sandwiches. Can't wait to dig in to the Pitmaster Club!

Ray! Welcome Sir! I was actually just thinking I needed to email you and let you know The Pit was open for business. Send me a PM and let's sort out how you should document your journey. I know readers are going to really like all the pictures and notes you've shared with me to date.

BTW please take a quick read over my welcome letter and the tips topic. You need to get that sig goin!

Comment

Hey there PA Ray! WELCOME

Comment

Welcome Ray. That's a mean machine there, serious business. I'll rememeber your name if I'm ever in PA.

Comment

Hi Ray,

Were are you in western PA? I grew up in a little town called Clymer in Indiana County. If you're close I'll have to look up your place when I venture back. I go home to visit family and buy pork bellies since I can get them for ~ $2.60/lb in PA compared to $10/lb here in NJ.

Joe

Comment

• Tuff's Smokin' Grill
            Tuff's Smokin' Grill commented
            Editing a comment
            Joe,
            I'll be located in Hawthorn, a small village close to New Bethlehem a little north of you. My oldest son played against Clymer in a baseball tournament a few weeks ago!

Seems like I remember you. I think you done at least one cook already on that Fast Eddy you posted about on the main site.

Thanks for the support and welcome to THE PIT!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here