Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commercial Builder (Mike)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commercial Builder (Mike)

I am 66 and live in Nashville, TN. and enjoyed grilling forever. I just switched from Charcoal to a Napoleon Natural gas grill for the first time so I am learning all over again to grill. Really liked this site and all the information you can find so I know it will help me make the transition easier.

Welcome aboard Commercial Builder. I live part time in Murfreesboro, about 4 miles from I-24 & I-840. Do you have any favorites to cook? See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome Commercial Builder

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Commercial Builder, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome from Leesburg, Florida!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Commercial Builder! Thanks for joining up with us. Are you a builder of commercial structures, or do you make commercials for TV/radio? Inquiring minds and all that....

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                  1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                  2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Laughlin Nevada

Comment

Welcome aboard Commercial Builder. I do not live in Nashville, TN. I do not live in Murfreesboro, TN, although my name is Murphree. I am 631 miles from you, but am 66 just like you. Now that the niceties are out of the way, boy are you in for some fun. Glad to have you with us & enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome Commercial Builder! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

To answer a few questions, I am now retired after being in commercial building for 42 years.
                            My best grilling dish is country style ribs but have yet to try on the new gas grill.
                            I just fired up the new grill today to let it burn for 30 minutes to get the oil and such off. I have been busy installing the natural gas lines etc. so looking forward to getting some meat on this week

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Well belated welcome. But its never too late.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here