Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Yucca Valley, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey there Ivan, Welcome to the pit. Glad to have you aboard.

There's a ton to learn on this site for sure. I cant wait to see some pics of your cooks and such.

Your timings perfect. We are starting a channel on bullet smokers and would love to have you join us. Come on over when you get a chance.

http://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/for...bullet-smokers

Leave a comment:

• Ivan Hyso
    started a topic Hello from Yucca Valley, CA

Hello from Yucca Valley, CA

Hello, I've been using the site for a couple of years now and joined the club primarily to say "Thank You". This is by far the best BBQ site on the web, the recipes are complete and accurate, and the overall information you guys provide has improved my cooking tremendously.
    I started with the low and slow about 4 years ago on a cheap old off-set that was wasting away in one of my brother in laws backyard, really as an alternative to standing in his garage and drinking beer. I figured we could clean that thing up, learn how to use it, and then we could sit under the tree and drink beer, and I was hooked. I finally got serious last year and bought myself an 18.5" WSM, primarily because of the gold medal review it received on this site. I couldn't be happier with the thing, what an immediate improvement, now people are asking me to cook. It's all because of the stuff I'm learning from you guys on this site.
    Thanks again,

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here