Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robertson Smokehouse Reporting In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making progress!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2352.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	210422 Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	210424

Comment

Welcome @robertsonsmokehouse! We're glad you're here. Thank you for taking us on your journey!

Comment

Great progress! I wish I was closer by because I would definitely stop by, often.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit robertsonsmokehouse ... 👍

It looks to me that your property has plenty of room for outdoor dining and can accommodate long lines around the block.🤔

Good luck on your new business. May the BBQ Gods bless you with irresistible food and gracious employees.👍

Comment

• robertsonsmokehouse
          robertsonsmokehouse commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! The front will be mostly parking but we do plan on building a covered porch on the left side for picnic tables. The more places to sit the better!

Of course there has to be plugs for the two banks involved. 😎
        What caught my interest is, they talk about your wife's parents & not you. And I'll take it that's you in the white t-shirt, but who is the Big dude? Cool pic
        Last edited by FireMan; August 17, 2016, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          It looks like Meathead's big brother.

• robertsonsmokehouse
          Editing a comment
          I guess her folks were mentioned because its my wife's hometown and everyone knows everyone, so people reading the paper know who they are. That big dude is with the local chamber of commerce. Its all politics with ground breaking. Thanks for asking FireMan!

I sort of figured the hometown thing. The Chamber of commerce l never saw coming. Best wishes on the "joint".
        How does it feel to know that your place may soon be refered to as "the BBQ or Rib joint? Bring a smile?

Comment

• robertsonsmokehouse
          Editing a comment
          It definitely does! The little small town of Warren has never really had a good bbq joint to call their own, so the community is really behind us. That just means I got to bring it!

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          Hometown boy does good.👌 I can see your vision. Good luck on your new venture.👍

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here