Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bbantel, checking in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bbantel, checking in!

While on vacation, I was put on grill duty and I just had to visit here for some ideas. I was excited to see this new section and just HAD to join. My grilling, smoking, and overall cooking has improved exponentially since discovering this site - it's a pleasure to support it! Looking forward to more great times.

Welcome bbantel! Thanks for the nice words, we look forward to the great times too. Great job on filling out your signature. Be sure to brag to us about your success stories and favorite recipes on your BGE and your Webers.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bbantel! When you get a chance please add your thermometers to your sig.

Tell us where you're from and what you like to cook.

Comment

Couldn't have said it better! Welcome aboard. I just got done telling my wife ... I have found my people. I know where I belong LOL. Jim

Comment

I'm from Chandler, AZ. I just added my thermometers to my sig, Thermapen, BBQ Guru DigiQ, and Maverick ET-732.

I'm looking forward to hearing all the stories!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here