Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Orlando

I have been grilling and smoking for about 5 years. Started with a COS that I brought home from college. That was a fun way to learn. I did a couple of mods to help with fire management and temperature in the cook chamber. I traded up to a EOS around 2 years ago. I was able to pick up a Meadow Creek SQ36 from CL. What a buy!!!! It is true what they say. "You get what you pay for." Now when I barbecue I don't have to be hoovering over the cooker every minute. I can almost set it an forget it for 30 min to 1 hour.

I am a native Floridian. I was born in downtown Orlando in '82. I went to Boone High School and then when to USF in Tampa. Now I live in Winter Garden which is just west of Orlando. I try to BBQ at least once a month, weather I'm cooking for a group on the EOS or just the family on the Kettle I really enjoy doing it.

I purchased the meathead book a few weeks ago and I'm loving it. I have already used the forum for a few topics and can't wait to learn more.

See you around the pit.
    Attached Files

Welcome aboard da Beast! Sure looks & sounds like you're serious abou this smokin thing. Well, we are looking forward to seeing you around this amazingly cool site! Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome NickdaBeast

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Nick!

Comment

Welcome aboard NickdaBeast! We're glad you joined. See you around The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit NickdaBeast! It's nice to have you here, thanks for your support.

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here